George V. Bier DVM
Dr. George V. Bier earned his veterinary degree from University of Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical School. He completed his internship in small animal medicine and surgery at The Animal Medical Center, New York and his residency in surgery, Matthew J. Ryan Veterinary Hospital.
Dr. Biers areas of interest include the management of exotic animals, general, orthopedic,and neurosurgery.
Dr. Bier lectures on orthopedics and reconstructive surgery at local and national meetings.
- Degree, University of Pennsylvania Veterinary Medical School
- Internship, Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, The Animal Medical Center, New York
- Residency, Surgery, Matthew J. Ryan Veterinary Hospital
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons, Diplomate (ACVS)
- American College of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia (ACVAA)
- American College of Veterinary International Medicine (ACVIM)
Dr. Bier is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Long Island Veterinary Medical Association
- NYS Veterinary Medical Society
- Wildlife Conservation Committee